- Weight loss
- Skin health
- Lowers cholesterol
- Slows growth of cancer cells
- Lowers high blood pressure
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR has been known to lower blood sugar levels which could benefit people with diabetes. Apple cider vinegar has traditionally been used for weight
loss as well as detoxification, skin health, and high blood pressure.
Take 1 - 2 capsules daily with a meal.
- Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure.
- Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, including MAO inhibitors, stimulants or antidepressants.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product has not been evaluated as medicine by the Medicines Control Council
of South Africa and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SHOULD NOT REPLACE A PROPER DIET